Angela, I love your new camera! You have captured me in my penguin p.j.'s. The 16th birthday party was just one of many fun memories. I loved the cooking, (I can always use tips on baking) The "hero" party, rock climbing, the New Year cookies and even the Peppermint Ice cream mystery. I miss your hugs already... I voted for you to take a trip. Let's find some unusual sun glasses and plan a Southern California sunshine search in July. Elaine can come with us and work on her tan. It's raining in Washington and we haven't had trash pick up in 3 weeks. A very interesting smell,,,,Ethan and I set of fireworks at midnight. Thank you so much for the Christmas Picture. It was perfect. Love you cutie Aunt Vanee'
1 comments:
Angela, I love your new camera! You have captured me in my penguin p.j.'s. The 16th birthday party was just one of many fun memories. I loved the cooking, (I can always use tips on baking) The "hero" party, rock climbing, the New Year cookies and even the Peppermint Ice cream mystery. I miss your hugs already... I voted for you to take a trip. Let's find some unusual sun glasses and plan a Southern California sunshine search in July. Elaine can come with us and work on her tan. It's raining in Washington and we haven't had trash pick up in 3 weeks. A very interesting smell,,,,Ethan and I set of fireworks at midnight.
Thank you so much for the Christmas Picture. It was perfect.
Love you cutie
Aunt Vanee'
Post a Comment