HEY!!!! WOW... This summer has been so busy!I've been with you guys some of the time so gladly you all know
what I'm up to even though I've been awful at blogging!
Trek was AMAZING!!!!! I loved it!
Hanging out with all of you has also been so much fun!
Thanks for all the fun memories!
Love you guys!
Next on the agenda that I know of is a little birthday fun...
And then on the 27th I'm going to oakcrest!
Oakcrest was pretty fun last year so I'm just hoping it will be even better this year!
Fingers crossed!
haha i forgot how embarassing that was...




2 comments:
What two cute sisters you have. Great job at your dance preformance. Keep up the good work I hope you have fun dancing this next year!
Sunburned shoulders, eh? Looks like you're having a great time in the sunshine! I'll be seeing you soon!
Post a Comment