Sunday, September 20, 2009

THE COUNTDOWN!!!

Take one good last look at my lovely braces because...
I GET THEM OFF IN 4 DAYS!!!
Yes, you heard me correctly.
This thursday I get my braces off!
I am so excited!
Get ready to see my pearly whites!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

HORRAY. . . . .I'm so excited for you. The picture brings back some FUN memories that we have made WHILE having those amazing BRACES ON.
Let's celebrate you getting them OFF now and the amazing smile you will have. Can't wait to see you on Saturday with your sisters. Love ya!

Aunt Vanee' said...

Hey, Has it been 4 years already? Angela, you are so lucky, think of all the things you can do....bite into an apple, eat corn on the cob and don't forget carmels....It will feel FANTASTIC. You will be Looking fine in 2009!!
Be sure to post a picture this weekend....
Love and Miss you cutie!

Valerie said...

I cannot forget the day I got my braces off. It was one of my most embarrasing moments. I was in the chair and the dentist was taking off the brackets - when he hit a tooth that was a little sensitive - My left hand flew up - as a reflex - and I knocked the tray with the brackets on and the flew all over the room. Before I knew it - the dentist was picking the runnaways out of my hair. I was known as the tray tipper for many years after that. I still go to the same dentist and he still won't let me live it down.
Make sure you hold on tight to the arm rest so you don't have an experience like mine.
You'll love the feeling of running your tongue over your two front teeth.
By the way - Ella has been sighted. For more info - check out my blog it is www.valwblog@blogspot.com - May the best guess win!

Post a Comment