Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun with pictures

So I had a little time on my hands today...
I thought I'd have some fun.
So I did some stuff to this picture and I thought
that I would share it with you all!
The words at the bottom say "House of the Lord"
just in case you can't read it.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Angela,
How are you? I'm so glad you called this week but I'm sorry I couldn't help out with the key and getting into your house. The picture of the temple you shared in also a house that you do need a key to get into. The key is to live your life everyday so that you are worthy to enter the doors. I love that you posted that picture this week. It ties so well into your experience at your own house. It was a great reminder to all of us to desire to be inside the HOUSE OF THE LORD. Love you ALOT!

Aunt Vanee' said...

Angela, I was there the day this picture was taken. I loved the picture in color but it also has a powerful message with your "gentle touches"
Next week I am teaching Sharing Time in Junior Primary. I am using the temple doors picture as part of our presentation.
I love to see the temple
I went inside one day
To build an eternal family
It was a special February day.

Wesley said...

Very gorgeous! Love the picture!

~Jessica Womble

Post a Comment