Monday, March 15, 2010

GROWIN UP!

I got my learners permit this weekend!
The roads will never be the same!
It was sweet to spend some time with my dear sisters this weekend,
and to spend a day with Aunt Jewel, Uncle Clive, and Val!
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

When did you GROW UP? I think I missed all of that. I'm so happy that you will be ON THE ROAD. It was fun to be together, next time lets go driving so don't order any SNOW.

Mrs. Potts said...

Angela, I cannot believe you have your permit! Will you give me a ride the next time I see you? I haven't checked your blog in a while because I forgot to put it in my google reader, but I have just been reading all your old posts and I have to say that you are wise beyond your years. I always see the things you post on facebook, and I think - "That Angela is such a smarty pants." :)

Love and miss you. I just added your blog to my reader so now I will actually remember to read all the new stuff you post. :)

Valerie said...

Angela - I am so excited for you. Learning to drive is always a fun adventure. Hopefully you'll have some nice spring weather instead of snow to practice driving in!

I also had a fun time with you and your sisters over the weekend. We should do it more often!

Post a Comment