Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bingham!!


Alright I admit I've been awful at keeping up with blogging!!!
A few things I've been up to is over the summer i went to efy...

Some other things that happened were some boating fun!

Now I am in High School life is so busy!! I'm dancing again and auditioning for many things!

I'm in the middle of Improv Troop auditions going on right now!
I did get callbacks and they're tomorrow so wish me luck!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

O Mo you are back! I'm so glad that I can keep up with your life again. Good luck with auditions and keep blogging or how else will I know what is going on! Love ya

Jewel said...

Horray. . . . it's good to have you back to the blogging world. Thanks for sharing what is happening in your BUSY life. Good luck with all of that. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with auditions! You are amazing Angela.

Post a Comment