Great Job Angela your a natural. Fun I would really love to take a class on photography. It's cool how just a simple object like a pine cone or spring can turn into a fun picture.
Angela - the pictures are looking great. You have a great eye for the photos you put on your blog. It's great to learn new things, especially when you share them with your cousins - hint, hint.
6 comments:
Great Job Angela your a natural. Fun I would really love to take a class on photography. It's cool how just a simple object like a pine cone or spring can turn into a fun picture.
WOW. . . o.k. so we need to be taking some lessons from you. I love the perspective that your photos give to life. Great Job.
you've definitely made the lights in the corner of the living room look that much more cooler!
Good job Angela you are so amazing!
I love all of them. Especially the lamps in your front room. What cool pictures! Keep it up!
Angela - the pictures are looking great. You have a great eye for the photos you put on your blog. It's great to learn new things, especially when you share them with your cousins - hint, hint.
Post a Comment