Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hopefully I'm getting better at this stuff...

As my photography class is going to be coming to a close in 2 weeks
I hope I've learned a thing or two.
This picture was actually taken from a pringles can believe it or not and I developed and inverted it all by myself..

And all the rest of these are just recent macro photos I've taken that I've liked.



I feel like I've learned a lot and I really do find photography so interesting, who knows what'll happen but as for right now I really enjoy it!

2 comments:

Aunt Vanee' said...

Angela, Who knew you would follow in your mom's footsteps and take so many pictures. They are amazing--I love the angles on the Christmas "Star"! The colors are so clear on the flowers. Hey cutie, keep looking upward and following your dreams. Warm "Hot Chocolate hugs" for a talented 16 year old daughter.
The church is true....
I love you.....

Jewel said...

I need you to give me some photo lessons. Your pictures are so good. It looks like you had so much fun snowboarding with the family. Hope your have a wonderful NEW YEAR. . . . .let's get your licence so you can come visit.
Love ya

Post a Comment