Oh Angela, I have to think about you going to prom. Are you sure you are 16, dating, driving and a Laurel? WOW. My favorite part of seeing you look so "formal" was your pink shoes. You will always be my little pink princess. You are so beautiful inside and out. Love and miss you tons. A Wet Washington hug P.S. My house is officially listed as: <<<>>>
You are so welcome Angela. . . .You look AMAZING and I'm glad you had so much fun. It's time for another DATE, this time with ME. I'm looking forward to Saturday. Love you.
4 comments:
You looked great! What did you do for your day activity? Where did you eat? How did you answer him back?
Oh Angela, I have to think about you going to prom. Are you sure you are 16, dating, driving and a Laurel? WOW. My favorite part of seeing you look so "formal" was your pink shoes. You will always be my little pink princess. You are so beautiful inside and out.
Love and miss you tons.
A Wet Washington hug
P.S. My house is officially listed as: <<<>>>
You are so welcome Angela. . . .You look AMAZING and I'm glad you had so much fun. It's time for another DATE, this time with ME. I'm looking forward to Saturday.
Love you.
You are beautiful!!! Hope you had fun at prom
Post a Comment