Sunday, September 11, 2011

I made it!

It's official I am a can can girl (napkin) in Beauty and the Beast!
I'm super excited! It will be a lot of fun! I've already had my first rehearsal and am super sore! Not dancing for a few months will do that to you! But I'm excited! I have auditions for a few more things this next week, auditions for our improv team and for an ensemble cast going to Shakespearean Festival. I'm nervous but excited! Also I'm going to homecoming on saturday so I will post some pictures of that when I can!

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Congrats. . . . you will be fabulous. You will have to let us know when the play is. Sounds like your life is just as busy as ever. Homecoming is always a great time! Remember the DOOR SCENE we talked about, you will have to make sure your Dad is busy doing something else that night. Ha,Ha.

Valerie said...

HOORAY Angela. I'm so excited for you to be in Beauty and the Beast. I'll have to bring you the soundtrack so you can practice singing the songs.

Post a Comment