Tuesday, February 10, 2009

KINDNESS WEEK

I'm glad you all are touching up with your spanish learning roots because of me!!!
This week is "Kindness week" at my school and Hope Squad is in charge of it!!
YAAAAAYYYY!!!
Each day we do lunch activities and today we did a donut eating contest.
(You know the one where you have donuts hanging from strings and their on their knees and can't use their hands and they have to eat the donut?)
TODAY!!!
Today I got to work with other members at the lunch activity and we supervised and hung the donuts and made sure there was no chaos.
(You know all the things you have to do with teens and food)
ACTUALLY it was pretty funny, we had police/construction tape guarding off the area so people couldn't get in. (with cones and everything! In our lunchroom!)
I was pretty happy about this because I worked A lunch and B lunch and got to eat C lunch so I got to miss all of 5th period all together!!
I also got to miss a quarter of 3rd and a few minutes in 6th because in 6th we got called out to eat all of the extra donuts!!!
I know I've already said it but YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
Tomorrow I also get to work, but not as much and I have to go to more class but I get to miss half of 5th tomorrow!!! Tomorrow's activity is
"Pin the lips on the administrator"
It should be so much FUN!
Oh! And tomorrow I get to be on annoucements so that should be fun too!!
SO REMEMBER TO SHOW KINDNESS THIS WEEK BECAUSE....
THIS WEEK IS KINDNESS WEEK!!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

So, do I understand this week right. . . . it would be KIND if we ate donuts and missed as much school as we can this week? Sign me up for the HOPE SQUAD. Isn't 8th grade fun? Watch out for pin the lips on the principle today. . . . do I know anyone who has some lips that they blow into and wearto school this week. Don't forget to share the glasses with PIGLET, and look for LOVE everywhere. You are awesome cutie.

Suzette said...

Cool Blog Mo we enjoy reading and seeing what you are up to out there in Utah. Thanks for the reminder about kindness week we will try to find extra ways of being nice.

Brenda said...

This week sounds like so much fun. It's an amazing feeling helping someone else and being kind. If you are loving these school activities you should think about running for student council.

Post a Comment