Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!!!




So today I was "visited" by cupid's helper!
Her name is Aunt Jewel and she is awesome!
The cute little match-maker lefts some cute little gifts and did a nice BIG deed!

THANK YOU AUNT JEWEL!!!!!

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow. . . I would like to meet this CUPID fairy helper of yours. By the way, I have never seen PIGLET looking so LOVEly as he does right now. . . . how LOVEABLE and cuddly. Isn't it nice to know that you have and Aunt that can still SURPRISE you when you least expect it. . . . it's KINDESS week you know? Love ya lots Angela.

Brenda said...

Aunt Jewel made your bed didn't she. Oh Angela you are so lucky to have such an amazing aunt. Happy Valentines Day!

Wesley said...

Lucky duck! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Opps! It was me Jessica your cousin that made that comment. Not Wes.

Post a Comment