ok i think i've never done this where's angela.
Which is a shame because its a good one.
Ok so here you go.
WHERE AM I?
if i have done this one i'm sorry. i just can't remember.
but i don't think i have so here you go!!
Oh! i almost forgot.
hint: a holy place




3 comments:
See those innocent, deep brown eyes.....They look like they belong to the "YELLOW TAXI" Company.
They call me mellow Yellow... (That's right)
They call me mellow Yellow. One of the BEST days of MY LIFE!!
Love you always and always,
Aunt Vanee'
Hay Mo,
It's been a while since I've seen you. I hope all is well for your MAY. I loved this shot with your yellow daffy of dill on. Hay, Vanee is flying in on May 24th, I'm not sure if the Yellow Taxi can do another pick up or not. Some things are meant to be done just once. I love and miss you. When are you coming to ALPINE?
I forgot to make a guess. .. thanks for the hint. I think this holy place is perfect because the last two sighting of "ella" have also been at a temple. Do the initials look like this?
SLT
Post a Comment