Monday, April 27, 2009

Robyn Hood!!











This past Thursday was my Robyn Hood play!!
I had so much fun working with everybody and acting!!
It was a blast!!
I was a member of Robyn Hood's Merry Band of Theives!

3 comments:

Aunt Vanee' said...

Angela, you have so many talents! I loved your thought for the day. All this week when I am asked a question I will reply, "Surwood" Wait a minute!!! That could be a disaster. I would be making purchases from door to door sales people, speaking in sacrament meeting and giving my son everything he asks for....Maybe I'll start with Jem on that Surwood idea.
How are you coming on your Sunday morning, yellow ribbon goal? I still remember what you chose. I have sturgged this last week with staying calm, & relaxed while I count my blessings. Changes don't always bring out the best in me...Angela, you inspire me. I reflect on the goal you set and the faith you have and it makes me want to re-focus, review some pictures, and try again....
I love you Angela....You're the best Mia Maid in our whole family.
Lots of hugs,
Aunt Vanee'
P.S. watch for my Ella sighting...It may NOT even be on a Monday?

Jewel said...

Hay, I think you make a perfect THIEF. I've heard that you have been sneaking around and doing all sorts of fun things to PEOPLE in general. Were you just practicing for the play?
Anyway. . . it looks so fun. Your mom was in a lot of plays in High School. She loved acting as well. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I didn't know you were in a play. It looks like it was lots of fun. Have a great week!

Post a Comment