Saturday, January 16, 2010

After 23 years... its about time.

Over the Christmas break we did something a little crazy and wild..
WE GOT NEW APPLIANCES!!
This is our stovetop..

This is the full oven, its really fancy i don't know quite how to work it yet...


This is our drum roll... Fridge!!!

and the freezer ^
I'm really excited about this:)
now our fridge won't freeze stuff and our oven will actually cook things!
P.s. my dad was cleaning out our cubbards when i was taking these pictures so thats why there is random food everywhere.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow cool fridge and oven! You should figure out how to work it and then make lots of yummy treats! Thank you for finally updating your blog! It is about time. I'm glad you are enjoying dance, school, and everything else you are doing in your crazy life. Love ya!

Jewel said...

I think I might need to look twice. . . . is it really true? They are so shinny and bright. NOW, let's break out the cookbooks and aprons for sure. I think you might understand how I felt when I needed your advice in how to use our oven. It's not as easy as it looks but so much fun. Happy cooking.

Jewel said...

I was so happy to see your new appliances that I forget to say . . . .I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG. It looks so GREAT. Did your dad fix your computer or are you using something else? Keep it up, we want to see all that is happening.

Bacon Bits said...

Oh thanks.. um well our computer isn't fixed so I'm just using my dad's work laptop for the moment.. sharing is working out good.

Post a Comment