Saturday, January 16, 2010

END OF THE SEMESTER!!





So I finished my first semester of high school
and i'm still alive!!
Life is pretty much crazy right now,
I got into a new dance group called HERO...
and the big news with that is....
I'M GOING TO D.C. THIS SUMMER!!!
I'm pretty excited, our group is going on tour there:)
Also our first medley consists of all broadway songs which i'm really excited about because of course i absolutely love broadway:)
I'm pretty much just excited to be starting 2010!!
I'm hoping that this year will turn out fabulous!!!!
Life is just turning out to be super super busy.
School is... blah.. but i'm really excited about hope squad right now:)
dance is great:) i have it three times a week so it kinda consumes my life.
piano is fabulous:) i'm finally getting to the point in my life where i'm thanking my mom for making me stay in it all these years.
And all the rest of my time is spent on school work, churchwork, (I'm the miamaid class president in case anyone didn't know) and then I try to just be with my friends as much as I can:)
speaking of dance... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to aunt jewel and uncle clive!!!
I was so excited that they were able to come to my preformance... and i absolutely loved the flowers... i tried to post some pictures... love you guys!!!








1 comments:

Jewel said...

We are so EXCITED to hear the great news. . . . you made it into the dance team you wanted. Congratulations!!!!!! That is wonderful. How much fun will it be to go to DC this summer? Clive and I loved coming to see you perform and we especially loved your singing. You will have to let us know when we can come again.
Love you!

Post a Comment