Wednesday, May 5, 2010

School is almost out!!!

In about a month school will be out!!!
Too bad that month is filled with crts, finals, and so much more!!
But still... ALMOST OUT!!!!
I'm so glad that it is almost summer!!
SUMMER HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

I'm all about MAY and school being over. I love your bog, looks so fun.

Aunt Vanee' said...

Angela, I love the colors on your blog. Even the orange! Yea for the end of School! Ethan was up very late last night working on a Biology test (also watching Lakers-vs-Jazz on the computer) He earned a B- and was so happy.
Hey, do you remember that your Aunt Vanee' loves you. I DO! Sorry, it just came out...so many weddings in your family...
Are you getting a new outfit or shoes for the wedding. What color are you looking at this year. What about purple?
Can't wait to share hugs again.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all of your concerts and tests. It's already summer here and I hope it reaches you soon.

Post a Comment