
Tomorrow is my last day of school!!
I just have to finish finals tomorrow and then on wednesday the ninth graders go to lagoon!
I'm so happy and so excited!
With no school today Dad, Elaine, and I went boating!
It was REALLY cold but we did have some fun and I managed to get some sun!
I'm just way excited for summer to begin!




3 comments:
Horray. . . .good luck with finals and have a BLAST at LAGOON. It's going to be summer THIS WEEK. Congrats on finishing this year with flying colors. . . . how about going to HIGH SCHOOL next year?
Oh Angela....YOU DID IT! The last Wilson at Bingham High School. WOW! Do they still have that white, wooden, creeky, roller coaster at Lagoon? I think you will be spending most of your time in the water park. Let's go driving and enjoy a shake at purple turtle.....
I love you Angela
Hooray for no more school! :)
Post a Comment