What a fun picture, If Ella were close I wouldn't be able to tell where you were. Angla I wanted to tell you how beautiful your new additions to your blog page are. I love the picture of the sacred grove, your thoughts and the Hugs and Kisses. Great touch. Have you looked at Aunt Jewel;s blog yet. I think we need to go shoe shopping again! Love you Angela...Keep being our delightful Angela! XOXOXO
Silly. . . .YOU? Couldn't be. I thought that I had the only silly pictures of you. I'm glad that you are able to spend some time laughing and smiling, even if it is upside down.
3 comments:
What a fun picture, If Ella were close I wouldn't be able to tell where you were. Angla I wanted to tell you how beautiful your new additions to your blog page are. I love the picture of the sacred grove, your thoughts and the Hugs and Kisses. Great touch.
Have you looked at Aunt Jewel;s blog yet. I think we need to go shoe shopping again!
Love you Angela...Keep being our delightful Angela!
XOXOXO
Silly. . . .YOU? Couldn't be. I thought that I had the only silly pictures of you. I'm glad that you are able to spend some time laughing and smiling, even if it is upside down.
Hey you should come visit me on one of those days off. I'm glad that you are having some fun!
Lots of Love
Brenda
Post a Comment