A couple of days ago some of my friends and I had a welcome the new year/goodbye Christmas vacation party. We were having loads of fun just hanging out before we had to go back to school on Monday.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Angela, Where did you get the idea to party, party, party? Ethan had 2 sleep overs before he had to return to Glacier Peak. I LOVE your pictures on your blog. What did you do before you got your new camera? You are a very beautiful 14 year old. Never forget how important friends can be.....especially when you have lots of Peppermint ice cream to share. I'm proud of you...when can you come visit and help me with my blog page..... Big, wet, white, warm, washington hugs, Aunt Vanee' and Ethan
Hay party girl, Isn't it fun to have a camera that you take EVERYWHERE? See, you need to take LOTS of pics. Your friend party looks fun. Are you all on someone's bunkbed? Happy blogging.
Hahaha love you all. Yes now all my partying is over. But I have been babysitting a lot. And studying, a lot, and studying some more, and more and more!
Angela, I love your "thought for the week" Thanks for reminding me that amateurs built the ark...With all the flooding I may need to start building an ark, or at least get rain boots. You are amazing Mo. Aunt Vanee' P.S. Ethan and I are safe but school keeps getting cancelled....
5 comments:
Angela, Where did you get the idea to party, party, party? Ethan had 2 sleep overs before he had to return to Glacier Peak. I LOVE your pictures on your blog. What did you do before you got your new camera? You are a very beautiful 14 year old. Never forget how important friends can be.....especially when you have lots of Peppermint ice cream to share.
I'm proud of you...when can you come visit and help me with my blog page.....
Big, wet, white, warm, washington hugs,
Aunt Vanee' and Ethan
Mo now school has started it is called study parties!
Hay party girl,
Isn't it fun to have a camera that you take EVERYWHERE? See, you need to take LOTS of pics. Your friend party looks fun. Are you all on someone's bunkbed? Happy blogging.
Hahaha love you all. Yes now all my partying is over. But I have been babysitting a lot. And studying, a lot, and studying some more, and more and more!
Angela,
I love your "thought for the week" Thanks for reminding me that amateurs built the ark...With all the flooding I may need to start building an ark, or at least get rain boots. You are amazing Mo.
Aunt Vanee'
P.S. Ethan and I are safe but school keeps getting cancelled....
Post a Comment