Thursday, January 15, 2009

M&M Day!




A very SPECIAL day thanks to Aunt Vanee!
So today I came home t0 see a special surprize in my mailbox!



7 packages of M&Ms!!!

Who knew being a Mia-Maid was this fun!?!

Thank you so much Aunt Vanee! You lifted my spirits today! I love you so much even though you are in the far away land of Washington!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

yuMMy. If you ever get sick of m&ms just send some my way!

Aunt Vanee' said...

I am so glad you found your surprise in the mail box. Watch out...you never know what to expect from Aunt's who love you....Hey I went to my first Grizzley High School basketball game last night. It was so fun. (The gym is the "cave" & they have T-shirts saying: NOT IN OUR CAVE. Only one problem...I didn't take my camera! There are 3 LDS boys on the team and the coach is also a member...AMAZING...
Love ya lots,
Aunt Vanee'
P.S. The Grizzlies beat the Mariners 65-46!

Jewel said...

FUN PACKAGE. It is fun to be a Mia Maid, especially when you get to eat all those M and M's to prove it. I love your blog pictures.

Brenda said...

YUMMMM! I love getting packages in the mail too. It's so fun to know that someone's thinking about you. Make sure that you hide your M&Ms from any future Alberts!

Jewel said...

Hay . . . .who said you could post silly pictures of your FAVORITE aunt Jewel doing goofy faces?

Post a Comment