Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hey Hey Hey!!

This week was a close call but i do believe Aunt Jewel just barely won.
It's true i was in the trunk of a favorite car we all love!!
Sooo.... I have a question for all of you!!!
HOW WAS YOUR APRIL FOOLS DAY????
mine was very good.
I used make-up and made it look like I had a black eye for april fools.
Then when I went to school everyone freaked out.
It was quite funny.
So leave a comment and tell me all the crazy things you did for the holiday!!

1 comments:

Suzette said...

Angela you will never guess what I was doing on April fools, I was duing jury duty... no joke I really was picked at juror number 12 and was holding the fait of a young man in my hands he was guilty by far but impossible to agree it was crazy. Jessica called me and asked and I told her Jury duty she said good april fools I said no way it is not fun at all I am totally serious no more jury duty for april fools for me.

Post a Comment