The last of the litter
With your DARK GLASSES on it's hard to make out that it is really MO. . . . but I'm guessing that it's the secret seat in Talulla! It's a cozy place that many have tried out.
Wow! I'm impressed that you fit in Tallula's trunk.
Wow im excited to see Tallula up close and in person. Maybe ill have to get the O so famous picture of being in her trunk.
Rylie says that you are hiding in a trunk of Aunt Brenda's car...becarful don't get hurt.
Ang.....3 words.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!<3 bec
5 comments:
With your DARK GLASSES on it's hard to make out that it is really MO. . . . but I'm guessing that it's the secret seat in Talulla! It's a cozy place that many have tried out.
Wow! I'm impressed that you fit in Tallula's trunk.
Wow im excited to see Tallula up close and in person. Maybe ill have to get the O so famous picture of being in her trunk.
Rylie says that you are hiding in a trunk of Aunt Brenda's car...becarful don't get hurt.
Ang.....3 words.....I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
<3 bec
Post a Comment