My business trip is over and I am very sad about it... : (
BUT! We did do some very fun things while I was there...
BUT! We did do some very fun things while I was there...
You have already seen some of the things we have done but not all of them!
So... you saw on aunt jewel's blog that we had fun with ice cream thursday night.
And you saw that we had some fun shopping on friday.
Friday night we had some serious fun.
The girl that Elaine came home with got her mission call to Australia,
so we made a little sign to remind her she's loved.

And that night we had some very important paperwork to do.
It was Bruce and Thea's 6th month aniversary so we made a big sign talking about kisses, gave them a bag of kisses and decorated their whole house in white.
Sadly we couldn't take any pictures of that because Bruce & Thea were in the room right next to the outside of their house and we were afraid the flash might let them know we were there.
THEN on saturday we had a bunch of fun!
We went shopping for some actual business atire that elaine needed for school.



Do you think we have fun shopping?
Then we went mini golfing... the place was really cool because it was neon-underwater themed.



Then to sort of finish our outings on Saturday we went to the Pizza Factory...

But don't think the weekend is over yet! We still have Sunday!
First things first, we went to church.
Then once we got home the party could begin!
We were celebrating Wes's b-day because it was his sort of birthday.
Also it was fast-sunday feist!

All in all it was a very productive business trip!
I miss alpine already and wish i could go back!
Thanks for all the fun!!!




5 comments:
Angela, Where did you find the Young Women background? My favorite is the Yellow "Good Works" This blog looks fantastic. Let plan another trip to Alpine soon....I'm free, how about you? The pink dress is so HOT...HOT PINK is perfect for you...and I love your hair in the pizza picture. I hope you always remember how very much you are loved!!!
Lots of Hugs and smiles....
It looks like you girls had so much fun! I am sad I missed it. I feel so lost where did you get that pink dress? See you Friday!
THANKS MO for an amazing weekend. I needed to be with you! It's so much fun to take care of business and to include ALOT of paper work too. Can't wait to plan our next party. "EGG"xactly one month from today.
Business is Buisness but who says you can't have fun working, shopping or playing. We are glad that you had a great weekend, we hope to see you again sometime soon.
Where did you find that awesome mini golf place? Wes and I need to go there. It looks like it was a blast. It was fun to have you over for the fast sunday feast. Can't wait for our Easter party!
Post a Comment