Hay. . . can't I still guess? Wink, wink, nod, nod. . . .are you surrounded by Happy Birthday Balloons. . . must be the birthday party store. That's my final guess.
As you may know, Mia Maids are very curious young women. After they have eaten M&M's they get very mischievous ideas. Anglea had found herself "stuck at home" too many times. She wondered if it was possible to "fly away". She had seen the hand-gliders launch off the Point of the Mountain so she knew the wind currents were strong enough to lift her to Alpine. Only one question left....How many balloons would she need? She was unsure how many baloons it would take for lift off.....(She is very short, thin and has light weight flip flops) Remembering back to her days in Primary, she started with *8. EIGHT is GREAT you know! That was not enough. She was holding 10 and looking up toward the skylight escape when she was caught. She has not given up her travel ideas...Next time she is going to start with 14 and put on goggles she has borrowed from Rylie and Corteney. She just needs a few more "business trips" to work out the details. If this idea "pops" and "flops", her back up plan is to call her sis....with the new car . That's my story and I'm sticking with it....
6 comments:
It looks like there are cards behind you so I'm going to say the Hallmark store
Hay. . . can't I still guess? Wink, wink, nod, nod. . . .are you surrounded by Happy Birthday Balloons. . . must be the birthday party store.
That's my final guess.
Ok. So I think that you are either at Walmart, Target or Party land. Does it count if I guess 3 places? I hope I don't get disqualified!
I would say the Hallmark store? I don't now though because the building looks really big from the ceiling.
As you may know, Mia Maids are very curious young women. After they have eaten M&M's they get very mischievous ideas. Anglea had found herself "stuck at home" too many times. She wondered if it was possible to "fly away". She had seen the hand-gliders launch off the Point of the Mountain so she knew the wind currents were strong enough to lift her to Alpine. Only one question left....How many balloons would she need? She was unsure how many baloons it would take for lift off.....(She is very short, thin and has light weight flip flops)
Remembering back to her days in Primary, she started with *8. EIGHT is GREAT you know! That was not enough. She was holding 10 and looking up toward the skylight escape when she was caught. She has not given up her travel ideas...Next time she is going to start with 14 and put on goggles she has borrowed from Rylie and Corteney. She just needs a few more "business trips" to work out the details.
If this idea "pops" and "flops", her back up plan is to call her sis....with the new car .
That's my story and I'm sticking with it....
No fair. . . . Vanee can't win best STORY again this week. You may have to declare two winners Angela. Where does she come up with these things?
Post a Comment