Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NEW SEGMENT!!!!


Ok so much similiar to Where's Waldo? and Where's Ella?

there will be a new segment on SOJO by MO!


WHERE'S ANGELA???

Let's see if you guys can guess where i am?

This is VERY VERY tricky.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Hmm... University Mall? Forever 21? This is a cute idea I like it!

Jewel said...

My guess is the SHERWOOD FOREST where Robin Hood hangs out. The tree looks so familiar.

Jewel said...

Hay . . . .WHAT's up with the NEON googly eye's pictures on this blog! Some memories are just too sweet to share don't you think. Love the new addition to your blog.

Aunt Vanee' said...

Lost in the woods...one cold winter day, Angela spotted a Hungry BIG BAD WOLF. She was not wearing her red coat with a hood, but she was determined to get to her Aunts house in Alpine.
Cautiously, she peeked through the branches until the coast was clear. Then she ran pit-e-pat pit-e-pat pit-e-pat until she could call for help on her cell phone......I am pleased to report that she only suffered a minor scalping at her Aunt's home.
That's my guess!

Anonymous said...

My guess is you are out looking for the perfect tree to build your secret hide out tree house in, somewhere around a local mall. Cool game we look forward to playing again soon...

Anonymous said...

I think that you are hiding from your Prince Charming. You see him up ahead but are too scared to show yourself. So you decide to take cover behind this lovely silver tree. :) I like this idea too. I can't wait to see where Angela will be next.

Post a Comment